Strugle for Independence
- When was the ﬁrst War of Independence of Bharat, started and where?
10 May, 1857, Meerut
- Who was declared the emperor of Delhi at the time of ﬁrst War of Independence in 1857?
Bahadur Shah Zafar-II
- At which cantonment, Mangal Pandey revolted against Britishers?
- What was the age of Rani Laxmi Bai, at the time of her martyrdom?
- Who fought against the Britishers in the ﬁrst War of Independencein 1857, at the age of 80?
Kunwar Singh (Jagdishpur, Bihar)
- Name the brave lady, who disguised herself as Rani Laxmi Baito protect her from Britishers?
- Which things were used as symbols to propogate the war against Britishers in 1857?
Chapati (Bread) and Lotus
- Who was the leader at Kanpur, during the ﬁrst War of Independence in 1857?
- Who was a brave helpmate of Nana Saheb in the ﬁrst War of Independence of 1857?
- Which revolt of 1772, was a precursor of the first War of Independence of 1857?
- Which revolt was associated with the play ‘Neeldarpan’, written by Deenbandhu Mitra?
- Name the tribal leader, who was regarded as an incarnation o God and father of the world, by his followers, during the National Movement?
- Which tribal revolt was related with the leaders ‘Siddu’ and ‘Kanhu’?
Santhal Rebellion (1855)
- Which state, the Kuka Movement, against British rule, was organised?
- Who was the leader of Kuka Movement, against British rule?
- Name the revolutionary who evoked National Feelings amongst the Andhra Pradesh Vanvasis?
Alluri Sita Ram Raju
- Name the famous social reformer of Andhra, who started movement against the blind beliefs in society?
Kandukuri Varishailingam Pantulu
- Name the freedom ﬁghter, a poet and a journalist, of Tamil Nadu,who is famous for his patriotic poetries?
- Which socio-religious movement raised the slogan, “India for Indians?”
- Who was the founder of “Servants of India Society?”
Gopal Krishn Gokhale
- Who is known as the father of Bharatiya Unrest against British rule?
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Name the city where Chafekar Brothers killed a cruel British Commissioner Mr. Rand?
- Name the revolutionaries, who inspired young Savarkar to serve the country throughout his life?
- Which famous revolutionary published the newspapers ‘Vandematram’ and ‘Karmayogi?’
- On the death of which freedom ﬁghter, Mahatma Gandhi saidthat, “My strongest bulwark is gone?”
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Who had said, on the death of Lala Lajpat Rai, that, “setting of agreat star from India’s horizon?”
- Who was the ﬁrst President of “All India Trade Union Congress?”
Lala Lajpat Rai
- In which country did Lala Hardayal establish the Ghadar Party?
- Who attempted to murder,Kingford, a British Judge, in Mujaffarpur?
Khudiram Bose and Prafulla Chaki
- At what age did Khudi Ram Bose attain martyrdom?
- Kakori case reminds us of a revolutionary, name him.
Pt. Ram Prasad Bismil
- Who organized the Hindustan Socialist Republican Army
Chandra Shekhar Ajad
- Name the place where Chandra Shekhar Ajad shot himself while ﬁghting with Britishers?
Alfred Park (Now Ajad Park) Allahabad
- Name the revolutionary, who killed the British Ofﬁcer Saunder’s, who ordered lathi charge on Lala Lajpat Rai?
- Who killed the British Ofﬁcer Curzon Wyllie in his country, for insulting Bharatiyas?
Madan Lal Dhingra
- Name the revolutionary, who killed Michael O’Dwyer, who was Lieutenant Governor of Punjab at the time of Jalianwala Bagh Massacre?
- How did General Reginald Dyer, who was responsible forJalianwala Bagh Massacre, died?
After suffering with a longsickness (At London)
- Name the person who opposed Canning on the issue of Simon Commission in Madras and was titled as “Andhra Kesari.”
Rangaturi Prakasham Pantulu
- Which revolutionary died after a hunger strike in jail, for 63 days?
Jatinder Nath Das
- Who accompanied Bhagat Singh when he threw a bomb in the Central Assembly Hall?
- When were Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru hanged?
23 March, 1931
- Name the revolutionary who said that, “Let a Muslim go to the gallows?”
Asfaq Ullah Khan
- Name the woman revolutionary, who shot the Governor of Bengal, while receiving her Degree at the convocation of the University of Culculta?
- Who lead the Khera Satyagraha in Gujarat, with Mahatma Gandhi?
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
- Where did Gandhiji start the ﬁrst successful Satyagraha in Bharat ,after his return from South Africa? Champaran (Bihar)
- To which Act, the phrase refers, “No lawyer, no appeal and no logic,” during National Movement?
- Which movement started in 1928, under the leadership of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel?
- With which movement, the Swadeshi Movement was started?
With Movement against Partition of Bengal
- Why did Mahatma Gandhi abruptly stop the Non-Cooperation Movement (1920-22)?
Because of Incident of Chauri-Chaura
- Which of the national movement was sported by the Bharatiya capitalist class?
Civil Disobedience Movement
- The Dandi March was associated with which movement?
Civil Disobedience Movement
- In which district of Gujarat is Dandi situated, associated with the Salt-Movement of Gandhiji?
- Who was the ﬁrst Satyagrahee in the Gandhi’s movement of individual Satyagraha?
Acharya Vinoba Bhave
- From where did the Quit India Movement begin in 1942?
- Name the revolutionary who was caught during the Quit India Movement, uprooting the railway line and was later hanged?
- Who founded the Indian National Army, Basicly?
Ras Bihari Bose and Capt. Mohan Singh
- Who took over the leadership of Indian National Army in 1943,atSingapore?
Subhash Chandra Bose
- Who was the commander of Mahila Vahini (woman wing) of Indian National Army?
Capt. Laxmi Sehgal
- Where was the historic case, trialed upon Indian National Army?
The Red Fort, Delhi
- Who gave the title of Rani to Gaidinliu, a young woman leader of Nagaland?
Jawahar Lal Nehru
- Who started Civil Disobedience Movement, to free Goa from Portuguese subjection in 1946-47?