- Who is the author of Mahabharat ?
- Who did the writing work of Mahabharat ?
- What is the real name of book Mahabharat ?
- Vishnu Sahsranam is a part of which epic ?
- Bhagvad Gita is a part of which epic ?
- How many chapters are there in Bhagavad Gita ?
- By what name are the chapters of Mahabharat known ?
- How many shlokas are there in Bhagvad Gita ?
- Which saint told the story of Mahabharat to Janmejay ?
- How many slokas (Verses) are there in Mahabharat ?
- Which chapter of Bhagvad Gita is the longest ?
- In which Parva of Mahabharat is described the story of Satyavan-Savitri?
- In which Parva of Mahabharat is the story of Ramayan?
- In which Parva of Mahabharat is described the story of Nal-Damyanti?
- In which Parva of Mahabharat is description of forceful undressing of Draupadi?
- In which Parva of Mahabharat is description of gambling of Yudhishthir?
- In which Parva of Mahabharat is description of Pandava’s marriage with Draupadi?
- In which Parva of Mahabharat is description of burning of Laksha grah (house of lac)?
- In which Parva of Mahabharat is description of Indra’s begging of Kundal (ear rings) and Kavach (shield) from Karan?
- In which Parva of Mahabharat is description of Pandava’s year of hiding?
- In which Parva of Mahabharat is description of killing of Keechak? Virat Parva
- In which Parva of Mahabharat is description of marriage of Abhimanyu and Uttara?
- In which Parva is description of getting and leaving the status of Indra by king Nahush?
- In which Parva of Mahabharat is description of Vidur niti?
- Udyog Parva
- Sri Krishna requested Karan to fight in favour of Pandavas telling him that he was elder brother of Yudhishthir. But he refused. In which Parva of Mahabharat this story is described?
- Sri Krishna requested Duryodhan to avoid the war with Pandavas telling him that Yudhishthir was his brother. Duryodhan refused and tried to arrest Krishna. Krishna foiled his attempt. In which Parva of Mahabharat this episode is described?
- Arjun attempted to kill Yudhishthir with sword. In which Parva of Mahabharat this episode is narrated?
- Aswathama advised Duryodhan to compromise with Pandavas In which Parva of Mahabharat this event is narrated?
- In which Parva of Mahabharat is description of Parashar Geeta?
- In which Parva of Mahabharat is description of death of Bhishm pitamah?
- Name the mother and father of Bhishma Pitamah.
Ganga and Shantanu
- What was the real name of Bhishma Pitamah?
- Which king other than Yudhishthir lost his kingdom in gambling according to Mahabharat?
- Which state was ruled by king Nal?
- Whose daughter was Damyanti, queen of king Nal?
- To whom the king Nal lost his kingdom in gambling?
His brother Pushkar
- Name the sister of Vasudeo?
Pritha, the daughter of king Shoorsen, also known as Kunti.
- Which sailor woman did Shantanu marry?
- Name the father and mother of sati Savitri?
Ashwapati and Malvi
- Name the sons of Satyavati.
Chitrangad and Vichitra Virya
- Who, according to Mahabharat, threw her seven children into the Ganga river?
Ganga, the wife of Shantanu
- Name the mother of Dhritrashtra.
- Name the mother of Pandu.
- Bhishma abducted three princess of Kashiraj, married two of them with Vichitravirya. What was the name of third?
- Amba and Ambalika were the princesses of which state?
- Whose wife was Kunti?
- What is the other name of Kunti?
- Name the second wife of Pandu?
- Madri was the princess of which state?
- Who taught archery to Bhishma and Draunacharya?
- By what name are Dhritrashtra’s sons known?
- By what name are Pandu’s sons known?
- Who tied a blind fold on her eyes just after her marriage according to Mahabharat?
- Ghandhari was the princess of which state?
- Who is known as Dharamputra in Mahabharat?
- Name the warrior guru of Kauravas and Pandavas.
- Name the Bheel who learnt archery taking orders from the statue of his guru.
- Who was the minister of Dhritrashtra?
- In which city was Krishna born?
- Name the charioteer for Krishna’s Chariot?
- Who presented famous konch Devdutt to Arjun?
- Name the priest of Pandavas?
- Which was the capital of Yudhishthir’s empire?
- Name the architect who constructed abnormal castle for Yudhishthar where Duryodhan was illusioned?
- Name the real mother of Karna.
- Who was the first to get married amongst the Pandavas?
- Draupadi was the princess of which state?
- What was the childhood name of Draupadi?
- Who was wife of Arjun, sister of Krishna and mother of Abhimanyu.
- In order to save a Brahmin family in Ekchakra town, Bhim killed a demon. Name him?
- Where from Draupadi and Dhrishtadyumn were born?
From Altar of yagya
- Whose daughter was Chitrangda, wife of Arjun?
Chitravahan,king of Manipur
- Whose daughter was Ulupi, wife of Arjun?
The serpant king Kauravya
- Who gave gandiva to Arjun and chakra to Krishna?
The god Varun on the request of Agni
- Who was Mayasur?
The architect of the demons.
- Who gave peculiar pot with endless meals to Pandavas when they went into exile?
- Where did Pandavas spend their year of hiding in exile?
- How many years exile was awarded to Pandavas on their defeat in the gambling?
Twelve years plus one year in hiding
- Where did Kunti live when Pandavas were in exile?
With Vidur in Hastinapur
- Which saint accompained pandavas during their exile?
- Name different weapons received by Arjun during exile from different gods?
Pashupatastra from Shiv, Dand from Yamraj, Varunpash from Varun, and Anthardhan from Kuber
- What was the disguised name of Draupadi during the year of hiding of Pandavas?
- What was the disguised name of Yudhishthir during the year of hiding of Pandavas?
- What was the disguised name of Bheem during the year of hiding of Pandavas?
- What was the disguised name of Arjun during the year of hiding of Pandavas?
- What was the disguised name of Sahdev during the year of hiding of Pandavas?
- What was the disguised name of Nakul during the year of hiding of Pandavas?
- What work was allotted to Yudhishthir during his year of hiding?
To teach gambling to king Virat
- What work was allotted to Bhim during his year of hiding?
Was a cook in the kitchen of Virat
- What work was allotted to Arjun during his year of hiding?
To teach dance and music to Virat’s daughter
- What work was allotted to Nakul during his year of hiding?
To look after horses of king Virat
- What work was allotted to Sahdev during his year of hiding?
To look after cows of king Virat
- Who taught Arjun dancing during exile?
- Who was Keechak?,
The brother of Sudeshna, wife of Virat
- Before Mahabharat war Yudhishthir got half the kingdom and organised -Rajsuya Yajna.In order to win the whole world Pandava went to which direction?
Bhim torwards east, Arjun in North, Nakul in West and Sahdev in South
- What assignment Krishna took in Rajsuya Yajna?
To wash Brahmins feet
- Who took the responsibility to look after boarding arrangements in the Rajsuya yajna of Yudhishthir?
- Who was given the honour of best guest in Rajsuya yajna?
- Name the Conch (Shankh) owned by Shri Kishna.
- Name the Conch owned by Yudhishthir.
- Name the Conch owned by Bheem.
- Name the Conch owned by Arjun.
- Name the Conch owned by Nakul.
- Name the Conch owned by Sahdev
- Where was Mahabharat war fought?
- Who was the other brave warrior besides Balram who remained neutral in Mahabharat war?
- Name the brother of Madri, who fought in favour of Kauravas?
- Who was Yuyutsu?
Son of Dhritrashtra who fought in favour of Pandavas
- How many commanders took charge for Kauravas forces in Mahabharat war?
- Who was the first commander of Kaurava’s forces in Mahabharat War?
- For how many days Bhisma fought as commander in chief?
- Who was the commander of Kauravas after Bhisma?
- or how many days Shalya remained chief commander of Kauravas army?
- Who was the first commander of Pandavas forces in Mahabharat war ?
- Who arranged forces to form Chakravyuh in Mahabharat?
- On which day of Mahabharat was Chakravyuh framed?
- Where was Arjun when Chakravyuh was framed?
He had gone to fight with the Sanshaptaks
- How many warriors joined hands in chakravyuh to kill Abhimanyu?
- Who killed Ghatotkach, the son of Bheem in Mahabharat war?
- Karna procured ‘Shakti’ from Indra to kill Arjun, but this was used to kill someone else. Who was he?
- Name the two warriors who used Brahmastra in Mahabhara war.
Arjun and Ashwathama
- Which deadly weapon was used by Ashwathama against the Pandavas towards the end of Mahabharat War?
- Which deadly weapon did Arjun receive from lord Shiva?
- On which day of Mahabharat war, Sri Krishna made an attempt to kill Bhisma with his Chakra forgetting his vow not to participate in the war?
- Which day of Mahabharat war, was Karan killed?
- When did Kripacharya advised Duryodhan to make compromise with Pandavas?
After the death of Karan
- Who killed Karan?
- Who forced to break vow of Shri Krishna not to use arms in Mahabharatat War?
- For how many days Bhishm pitamah continued to lie down on the bed of arrows?
- Who killed Virat and Drupad?
- Which state was reigned by Jarasandh?
- How many kings were in Jarasandh’s prison?
- For how many days wrestling between Bhim and Jarasandh continued?
- Who killed Jarasandha?
- To whom did the elephant, named Aswathama belong?
Indra Verma, King of Malwa
- Who killed the elephant Aswathama?
- Who announced first that Aswathama was killed?
- Who killed Dronacharya?
- For how long Dronacharya remained chief commander of Kauravas? Five days
- Who took command of the army after Dronacharya?
- Who killed Idavan, the son of Arjun?
- Name the son of Duryodhan?
- Who killed Laxman, the son of Duryodhan?
- Name the bow of Karan?
- Whose arms were crushed by Bheem to fulfil his vow?
- Who killed Dushasan?
- Who killed Dhristhdyumn,Uttamoja and Yudhamanu?
Aswathama killed them by beating
- Who killed the five sons of Draupadi?
Aswathama killed them by sword
- Who became the commander of Kauravas forces after Karan death?
- Who killed Uluk, the son of Shakuni?
- Who killed Shakuni?
- Which day of the Mahabharat it was when Shakuni was killed?
- Who killed Shalya?