- Which Bharatiya is regarded as “Father of Surgery”?
- Which system is the earliest school of medicine known to humans?
- Gitikapada, Ganitapada, Kalakriyapada, Golapada are the chapter from which ancient text?
- Which ancient mathematician developed table of sine?
- Which Bharatiya mathematician worked on the approximation for value of pi (π)?
- What was Aryabhata’s system of astronomy known as?
Aud Ayaka system
- During which period of ancient Bharatiya history the theory of astronomy was flourished?
- Who was the author of the earliest Sulba Sutra?
- Which Bhartiya mathematician described the axiom, present day’s popular Pythgorous theorem?
- Which Bharatiya mathematician gave solutions to the general quardatic equation?
- Which Bharatiya mathematician gave rules of using zero with negative and positive numbers?
- Which Bharatiya mathematician is considered to be one of the nine jewels (Navaratnas) in the court of ruler Vikramaditya?
- Name the main work of Varahamihira? Pancha-Siddhantika
- Who is the author of the 6th century text Vaisesika Sutra? Kannad
- Which ancient Bharatiya sage established that matter is made up of particles?
- Which Bharatiya sage had mastered the aviation theory?
- Which field of science is covered in the text Charak Samhita?
- The language theory of which Bharatiya scholar has become the basis for modern computer language?
Panini (Panini-Backus form)
- Bharat’s most precious gift to the world in the field of mathematics was?
The use of Zero
- At which place is the Survey of India located?
- Who was the First Bharatiya to go in space?
- The Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) is located at?
- What is ‘Sumudra Sarvekshak’?
Geotechnical Vessel of ONGC
- Which organisation in bharat is known to be world’s largest Publicly funded Researh and Development (R&D) organisation?
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
- On which date is the national Science Day is celebrated ?
- Between which two places was the first telegraph line laid in Bharat?
Kolkata & Diomond harbour
- The National Geophysical Research Institute is located at?
- The ISRO was founded by? Vikram Sarabhai
- In which year was Bharat’s first Antarctica expedition carried out?
- Which renowned agricultural scientist is known as father of green revolution in Bharat?
- The Bharatiya Renaaissance Institute is located at?
- Bharat’s satellite launch-pad is located at which place?
- Who is the first woman scientist to head a missile project in India?
- What is the range of Agni -V missile?
- Which is the world’s fastest cruise missile in operation?
- How many Bharatiya scientists have been conferred with Nobel Prize?
- Which agency of Bharat is responsible for the development oftechnology, used by the armed forces?
Defence research and Development organisation (DRDO)
- How many nuclear power plants are installed (Operatonal) in Bharat?
21, as in Jan 2015
- Which scientist is known as “father of Indian nuclear program”?
Homi Jehangir Bhabha
- The Higgs-Boson, also known as God particle contains the name of which Bharatiya scientist?
- Name the great Bharatiya mathematician of 12th century, who wrote the first work with full and systematic use of the decimal number system?
- ‘Lilavati’ is the part of which book of the Bhaskara II Bhaskaracharya)?
- Name the book written by Parmara king Bhoja of Dhar (11th century)
- Which bharatiya ruler developed and used rockets in war against Britishers?
- Which Bharatiya scientist is famous for his work on photosynthesis in plants?
- For which work was C.V. Raman conferred the prestigious Nobel prize?
Work on scattering of light (Raman Effect)
- When was internet started in Bharat?
15th Aug. 1995
- What name is given to the first nuclear-plant in Bharat?
- Which is the first ballistic missile submarine have been built by Bharat?
- How many satellites constitute the constellation of IRNSS?