For Attention of the Branch Office Bearers

All the Branches of Bharat Vikas Parishad are requested to send the BITCO Form  duly filled in by email to and  by 15 Feb 2019.

Bank Accounts

Prants are required to have their bank accounts in Nationalized Banks only. Accordingly, all such Prants who have currently their accounts in other banks are requested to open new accounts in the Nationalized Banks and close the existing bank accounts and transfer the amount to the new Bank Accounts. No transaction should be carried out in old accounts.

PAN Card not always necessary for opening Bank Account

This is with reference to the telephonic calls received from our various branches/prants, informing that the bankers are refusing to open bank account unless our branches have PAN Card. In this connection I wish to clarify that our branches are unregistered mutual association of members, not liable to be taxable unit unless they collect donation, therefore branches cannot have PAN card or if they are registered as charitable trust/society.  To open bank account bankers cannot insist about PAN card as per RBI Master Circular RBI/2014-15/56 DNBS (PD) CC No. 387/03.10.42/ 2014-15 dated 1st July 2014. under ‘ Know  your customer (KYC) guidelines. 

In case you are getting any difficulties, please collect letter from the bankers so that the Central Office can approach the RBI in this matter. 

For the Attention of Affiliated Associations (Branches)

No Branch is allowed to use Permanent Account No. (PAN) of Bharat Vikas Parishad, Central Office, Delhi, which is AAxxx6xxxH, for bank or any other purpose.

If any Association has already used it, it must report, in writing, to Central office ( under a copy to and stop making any fresh transactions till getting written direction from Central Office.

Affiliation Fee

All Prantiya General  Secretaries and  Branch Secretaries  are aware that one  time payment of  Rs.150/- in  respect of each Branch is required to be remitted to the Central Office.   In case where such a payment has not been made so far, it is requested that the affiliation fee is sent to the Central Office at the earliest.

Rules for Refund of Delegation / Registration Fee

While holding  some of the events, the delegation/ registration fee is fixed by the organizers. The delegates will pay delegation / registration fee as fixed. If any delegate(s) is / are unable to attend the event, the refund will be made as per the following rules: 

  1. Before 30 days of the commencement of the event  – 100%
  2. Before 15 days of the commencement of the event  – 75% 
  3. Before 7 days of the commencement of the event  – 50% 
  4. No refund will be made for less than 7 days on the commencement of the event.     

The fact for not attending the above event must be given in writing by post or e-mail so as to reach the convener of the Event with in time fixed above. This information is for all concerned. 

Submission of Annual Accounts

Every year all Prants are required to submit Annual Accounts on and before 31st May in following formats to the Central Office, if possible by email:

  1. Audit Report
  2. Balance Sheet
  3. Income & Expenditure Accounts
  4. Receipt and Payment Account
  5. Information to Central Office

For the above financial formats, please visit Forms & Reporting Formats page. 

Procedure for Preparing a Trust Deed

  1. Download/Open the template./ / Take copy of template on your computer.
  2. Make correction to change Prant or Branch whichever is applicable.
  3. The name should be “Bharat Vikas Parishad __________ Prant or Branch Charitable Trust- As applicable.
  4. If name is not allowed by your state department then BVP can be used.
  5. Fill in the Name of office bearers and other blank space at Prant or Branch Level.
  6. Get it approved at Prant or Branch level executive committee.
  7. Put stamp duty on it or use stamp paper as may be applicable.
  8. Take two zerox copies of final version along with a copy of resolution passed and send it to central office for Approval.
  9. One copy will be sent back to you with “Approved” stamp on it.
  10. You can move forward as per your state law applicable & submit for registration.
  11. After registration open bank account in nationalised Bank.
  12. Application for Income tax permanent account No. (PAN).
  13. Do some charitable Activities & apply for income tax exemption certificate u/s 12 A.

After receiving 12 A certificate apply for 80 G certificate.

Every year file income tax return before 31st July. File one copy of Audited Accounts every year with charity commissioner or other authorities as applicable.
For all prescribed Trust documentation, visit Forms & Reporting Formats.  

Close Menu