Bharat Vikas Parishad has launched “Vikas Ratna and Vikas Mitra” scheme under which a permanent “corpus fund” has been created. The interest accruable from the funds’ investment in FDRs, Bonds or Govt. Securities provides resources for funding of urgent relief works as well as for various service projects / programmes of the Parishad.
A person will have the honour of being called Vikas Ratna if he pays a sum of Rs. One lakh by Cheque / Draft or Rs. One lakh fifty thousand in the shape of an advertisement to the Parishad.
Vikas Ratna will enjoy the following privileges:
1. He will be given an Identity Card.
2. He will be honoured with a Memento.
3. He will be treated as a special invitee in the functions of Bharat Vikas Parishad at National levels.
4. He will be a Corporate member of Bharat Vikas Parishad at National level.
5. He will receive Parishad’s literature regularly.
The donation for enrollment as Vikas Mitra has been fixed as Rs. 11,000/- per person with effect from 1st July, 2012.
For procedure to make payments, please visit Payments Procedure page. Donors are also requested to make available (a) their contact details in the form available here and (b) their passport size photographs (of couples in case of Vikas Ratnas).
The donations to Bharat Vikas Parishad are eligible for income tax exemption under section 80-G of Income Tax Act.