1. Which is the national game of India?
2. When did India win the first gold medal
in the Olympic?
In 1928 (in Amsterdam)
3. How many gold medals has India won so far
in the Olympics?
4. Which is the first year after 1928, when
India did not win a single medal in hockey in the Olympics?
5. Who has been declared the best 100m
runner of the 20th century by the Indian Olympics Association?
6. First Chess Grand Master?
7. First Indian woman to win Chess Grand
8. Which is the greatest National Sports
Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna
9. Who won the Rajeev Gandhi Khel Ratna
Award in 2002?
Abhinav Bindra (Shooting)
10. Who won the national table tennis title
for the maximum times?
Kamlesh Mehta, 8 times
11. First Indian to win World Billiards