required to have their bank accounts in Nationalized Banks only.
Accordingly, all such Prants who have currently their accounts
in other banks are requested to open new accounts in the
Nationalized Banks and close the existing bank accounts and
transfer the amount to the new Bank Accounts. No transaction
should be carried out in old accounts.
here for TDS
Rates for FY 2017-18 (AY 2018-19)
Financial Incentive for Timely
Payment of Centre Share
been decided that 5% financial incentive will be given to Prants
who pay their Central Share equal to last year up to 30.06.2017
along with previous year’s (2016-17) audited accounts.
ATTENTION OF AFFILIATED ASSOCIATIONS (BRANCHES)
No Branch is allowed to use Permanent Account No. (PAN) of Bharat Vikas
Parishad, Central Office, Delhi, which is AAxxx6xxxH, for bank or any other
If any Association has already
used it, it must report, in writing, to Central office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 15
December, 2016 under a copy to the undersigned (email@example.com) and stop
making any fresh transactions till getting written direction from Central
Looking forward you esteemed
cooperation and compliance.
- CA. O P KANOONGO, National Finance Secretary
of Annual Accounts
Every year all Prants are required to submit Annual accounts on and before 31st May in following
formats to the Central Office if possible by email:
Rules for Refund of Delegation /
holding some of the events, the
delegation/ registration fee is fixed by the
organizers. The delegates will pay
delegation / registration fee as fixed. If
any delegate(s) is / are unable to attend
the event, the refund will be made as per
the following rules:
Before 30 days
of the commencement of the event
Before 15 days of the
commencement of the event
Before 7 days of the
commencement of the event
No refund will be made for
less than 7 days on the commencement of the event.
The fact for not attending
the above event must be given in writing by
post or e-mail so as to reach the convener
of the Event with in time fixed above. This
information is for all concerned.
All Prantiya General Secretaries
and Branch Secretaries are aware that one time payment of Rs.150/-
in respect of
each Branch is required to be remitted to the Central
Office. In case where such a payment has not been made so far,
is requested that the affiliation fee is sent to the Central Office at
National Secretary General
(Niti; Jul .2009)
preparing a Trust Deed
1. Download/Open the
Take copy of template on your computer.
2. Make correction to change Prant or Branch whichever is
3. The name should be “Bharat Vikas Parishad __________ Prant or
Branch Charitable Trust- As applicable.
4. If name is not allowed by your state department then BVP can
5. Fill in the Name of office bearers and other blank space at
Prant or Branch Level.
6. Get it approved at Prant or Branch level executive committee.
7. Put stamp duty on it or use stamp paper as may be applicable.
8. Take two zerox copies of final version along with a copy of
resolution passed and send it to central office for Approval.
9. One copy will be sent back to you with “Approved” stamp on
10. You can move forward as per your state law applicable &
submit for registration.
11. After registration open bank account in nationalised Bank.
12. Application for Income tax permanent account No. (PAN).
13. Do some charitable Activities & apply for income tax
exemption certificate u/s 12 A.
14. After receiving 12 A certificate apply for 80 G certificate.
15. Every year file income tax return before 31st July.
16. File one copy of Audited Accounts every year with charity
commissioner or other authorities as applicable.
all prescribed Trust documentation click
PAN Card not always
necessary for opening Bank Account
This is with reference to the telephonic calls received from our
various branches/prants, informing that the bankers are refusing
to open bank account unless our branches have PAN Card. In this
connection I wish to clarify that our branches are unregistered
mutual association of members, not liable to be taxable unit
unless they collect donation, therefore branches cannot have PAN
card or if they are registered as charitable trust/society. To
open bank account bankers cannot insist about PAN card as per
RBI Master Circular
RBI/2014-15/56 DNBS (PD) CC No. 387/03.10.42/ 2014-15
dated 1st July 2014. under ‘ Know your customer (KYC)
In case you are getting any
difficulties, please collect letter from the bankers so that the
Central Office can approach the RBI in this matter.
कोष, लेखा एवं अभिलेख व्यवस्था
(Funds, Accounts and Maintenance of Records)
- डॉ. के.एल.गुप्ता