State Workshop, 2010
Vishakhapatnam: The State Workshop of A.P. East, hosted by
Vishakhapatnam Branch was held on 30th May, 2010 in Public
Library, located near Sh. Krishna Vidya Mandir, Visakhapatnam.
1. Sh. S.N. Panda, National Secretary NGSC, lit the lamp
and all the members sang Vandemataram. A book prepared on the "Guide Lines and
Suggestions on the State Workshop" was released by him. All the books were
sponsored by O.K. Silks of Vijayawada. Mr. Panda explained about the National
Organizational set up of the Parishad from Branch to the National level.
2. In the opening address Smt. Pilla Nirmala explained
about the importance of conducting Workshop for all the branch office bearers.
And also explained about the progress of A.P. East state in expansion and
consolidation of new and old branches in the state.
3. Sh. K. Rambabu State General Secretary gave report on
the performance for the last two months.
4. Sh. K.B. Ramarao, Zonal General Secretary appreciated
the efforts of all the State Office Bearers for concentrating on the expansion
and consolidation of the branches.
5. Sh. Boda Anandarao, State Convener for Vikalang
Sahayata Yojana explained about the "Philosophy, Aims and Objects of The
6. Sh. R.C. Jain Zonal Org. Secretary spoke on "Organisational
set up from National to Branch Level".
7. Sh. K.V. Ramanamurthy, State Org. Secretary threw
light on "Sanskar Projects".
8. Sh. D.S. Prakasarao, State Vice President dealt with "Seva
9. Sh. Y. Kesavarao, Regional Secretary of Srikakulam,
Vizianagaram Districts explained about the subject "Duties of Branch Office
10. Sh. Vankayala Eswararao, State Vice President took up
the subject "Gram / Basti Vikas Yojana".
Other subjects taken up in the workshop were :
1. Expansion and Consolidation - Sh. P.V. Krishnarao
2. How to conduct meetings at branch level - Sh. B.V.
3. Maintenance of Books and records, Budget and Audit -
Sh. J. Jagadish Prasad.
4. Vikas Samarpit Yojana - Sh. P. Satyanarayana
5. At the end of the Workshop a Quiz on BVP was
organized. Dr. C.G. Ramarao, Sh. P. Satyanarayana, K. Equity and Sh. P.
Bhaskararao won the prizes.
6. Sh. K.B. Ramarao, in his concluding remarks highly
appreciated the smooth conduct of Workshop.
7. 55 members from various branches participated.
8. Being the Birthday of Sh. S. Krishnamurthy, State
Treasurer, the Workshop members greeted him and as a token of love he donated Rs.
1,000/- for the state.
9. Sh. Patnala Bhaskararao, Secretary, Anakapalli Branch
and Sh. Sekhaamanthri Prabhakararao, President of Gujuwaka Branch composed songs
on Bharat Vikas Parishad's five pillars and sang on the dais.
10. Sh. Pappu Sriramamurthy, member of Visakhapatnam Branch
hosted break fast and lunch.
(Niti: Aug, 2010)